Friday, March 29, 2013

My journey before Baby Margarita greets us here in the outside world :)

This is it! After 9 months of waiting, only a few weeks left and I will be seeing our baby girl.

Although, this will be my third time to give birth, technically, I still feel nervous and anxious on what's gonna happen to me and my baby. But I know that in God's grace and love everything will be alright.

The whole 9 months that I am pregnant have been happy and sad at the same time. When I found out that I am expecting a baby again, I kept it as a secret first, even to Marlon until I was able to confirm it. I actually told my mother and grandmother about it before he knew it (because I was with them at the hospital when I had my check-up). When we got home I told him immediately about the news and it made him very happy. He wanted another baby boy but I want a baby girl this time. I already had a name for my baby girl even before I got pregnant :).

I had a hard time with my current pregnancy. I got hospitalized a few times for re-hydration and because of UTI. My OB-GYNE recommended that I stay at home and file for a leave of absence from work, and so I did. It was a very hard decision to make because I know that we need to save a lot of my money for my delivery. I give birth via CS section and I will be giving birth at The Medical City so we really need to have a lot of money in our pockets before I give birth. I cried almost every night thinking if I made the right decision. But I had no choice.

During my 2nd trimester, my grandmother died due to cancer that made me so sad and stressed.  I thought that I won't be able to get through it. I also found out that my grandma told some people that she is sad that she will be leaving us most especially because she won't see my baby anymore. I cried day and night and it gave me a hard time to focus on my pregnancy. I just realized that Inay wouldn't want me to feel sad and I know that she wants me to have a healthy baby so that served as my inspiration to keep going.

I am excited, we are all excited. I am hoping and praying that everything goes well. I'll be posting a lot of pictures of my baby Rita once she comes out. I love her so much. Please pray for me and baby so we can get through this safely. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment