Monday, March 18, 2013

Silver Linings

Silver Linings is a romantic-drama-comedy movie that mirrors one of the saddest events in the society these days. It is about the story of 2 people having a hard time with their past and present lives. Jennifer Lawrence,  who plays the role of a young widow that went through a lot of difficulties after she lost her husband. Bradley Cooper, on the other hand, plays the role of a responsible husband who caught his wife inside the house with another man which caused him to be placed in a mental hospital so he can recover.

At first. I thought that the movie was boring because it started as a narration of what is happening. Until, I realized that I was already focused in watching that I forgot to put my son to sleep :). I was laughing at some part by myself and is looking forward to what will happen next.

Another problem that they are both facing, is that the people around them and the neighborhood that they are in are treating them differently. Bradley Cooper, is also doing his best so that his wife will still accept him after what has happened. I really felt the story and is just happy that it ended the way that I wanted it. They both found themselves in love with each other after being together for quite a while for a dance competition. I just hope that all stories end up happily. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and relatives and I hope that they will like it the way I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment