Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bridge to Terabithia


Bridge to Terabithia is a 2007 fantasy-drama movie wherein 2 kids created a world of their own with monsters, ogres, giants and trolls where they rule as the king and queen. At first I thought that this movie will be enjoyed by kids only but I was soooo wrong. Disney made this movie very believable and touching. I ended up crying even after the movie ended.

Friendship is the main lesson of the story. It started out that Jesse Aarons (Josh Hutherson) was upset because new comer Leslie Burke (Anna Sophia Robb) outrun him in a race at school until eventually that they became friends because of Leslie's persistence. They found a secluded forest near their house and decided that it will be their new kingdom and they called in Terabithia.

One day, Jesse went out on a museum with his teacher without telling Leslie. When he got home, he found out that Leslie died while trying to go to their said kingdom. The drama of the story started after this incident. I would definitely recommend this movie to my friends. Even my 3-yr old son enjoyed watching it with me. I hope that you guys will also enjoy it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment