Tuesday, March 5, 2013

“Live Your Style with adidas NEO”

I am a very bubbly person. Not just at heart but also in the way I express myself and in my style. I don't usually go with the the current trend but instead, I wear what fits me and what is comfortable. I also choose the brands that I think will last and is reliable when it comes to the quality of their products.

My style is not-so-typical. I love prints, patterns and colors. I choose the clothes that I think will reflect my out-going personality. I don't care if i'm wearing stripes on my top and polka dots in my shorts as long as I am comfortable and can move around freely. But the most important thing for me is that I am always wearing the right pair of shoes. I am not the kind of girl that wears heels. I love flats and rubber shoes. Yes! Rubber shoes. I am obsessed with them. That is why I am also excited to see how the new Adidas NEO will look on me. I am definitely looking forward to have a pair of this because I believe that it possesses the quality and the look that I am looking for in a pair of shoes.


Just looking at the way it looks and the way it fits, I do believe that it will definitely look and feel good in me! :)


Embrace fun, spontaneity and the unexpected twists in fashion when the adidas NEO Label Spring 2013 collection hits stores in January to March.

Living a carefree journey that lets teens make their own style, NEO will capture attention with unique and innovative fashion and design twists on Spring merchandise. Products have multiple purposes or added value.

NEO will release a fresh product offering each month, spotlighting a fashion trend interpreted in a different way. In March patterns are the highlight, featuring vibrant waves of colour, with subtle patterns that appear to be one thing but on close inspection reveal another. These will include camouflage prints and edgy takes on adidas NEO slogans with a focus on windbreakers and shirts. Sporty, street and lifestyle footwear silhouettes with strong colour and graphic links create the look.

NEO footwear is available in SM and select Robinson’s Department Stores nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment