Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Club Balai Isabel is ♥


I have been thinking of ways to celebrate my husband's 31st birthday for a couple of months. Until, I decided to plan an out-of-town trip for us since we haven't done it for quite a long time because of our busy schedules. The night before my husband's birthday, I asked him to come with me and stroll along The Fort and eat at a food market called "Mercato".  We also brought with us our son so he can run and play at the soccer field right at the back of the food market. Then. I gave him my surprise gift which is a Bulgari perfume. :) In the morning, we left at around 10am so we can drive to our destination. Club Balai Isabel is located in Talisay, Batangas. It is approximately an hour and a half drive from Manila. It is located right at the side of the Taal Lake. You can see the Taal Volcano very clearly. The location is breath-taking and the staff are really friendly. The hotel room that we stayed at is very roomy and comfy. We also availed of the whole body massage and it was very relaxing. The food was also good although it was a bit pricey. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay at this resort. It was really a vacation that we can never forget. It was worth the money and time. I am looking forward to going back to this place and this time it will be with my whole family. Again, Happy Birthday Bebe! And I hope that you enjoyed your day. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment