Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's date 2012 ♥ @ Secret Recipe

February 14, 2012... Valentine's day... I bought a voucher from Ensogo for a discounted 4-course meal for 2 a couple of weeks before Valentine's day so we made an early restaurant reservation for our lunch date at Secret Recipe, The Fort. The place is clean and the ambiance is relaxing so I was expecting that the food will taste good. The 4-course meal includes 2 Mushroom soups, 1 Fresh Garden Salad, 1 Grilled Mushroom Chicken, 1 Fish and Chips and 2 Tiramisu's for dessert. The serving of the food was enough for 2 but the taste was not that promising. There was nothing special and memorable. Their staff were friendly and the service was fast so I think that it wasn't a bad experience after all. Will I still go back?... Possibly... If there will be cheaper deals... But I do not think that it will be anytime soon.



Locations: McKinley, The Fort, Mandaluyong City

No comments:

Post a Comment