Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Lemon-ing on a happy day :)

I've always been so curious about this Happy Lemon thing that I see on friend's Facebook uploads. But since, most branches are far from places that I usually go, I never had the chance to try it. Until, one day, I went to Megamall to purchase something and I came across a Happy Lemon branch. I came in to this small but cozy tea store and looked at the menu. Their menu looked so confusing because they all seemed deliciously tempting. I decided to order the flavor that one of my friends recommended, Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese. The first sip was heavenly. For a hundred pesos, I had a cup of a not-so-ordinary drink. This is also a must-try. There is this childish feeling in you that will just burst out that you thought was long gone. Will I still go back?... Of course! Even my son liked it. So it is definitely worth the effort and sip. :)

 

Locations: G/F Promenade, Greenhills, San Juan 4/F Eastwood Mall, Libis, Quezon City 2/F Archaeology Annex, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell, Makati City 4/F Cinema Lobby, Trinoma Mall, Quezon City 3/F Building A, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City, The Fort (near The Fort Strip)

No comments:

Post a Comment