Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Vow- a must-see ♥♥♥

I don't usually watch movies in cinemas because I only watch DVD's at home. But when I heard of this new movie, The Vow, that is based on true story, I got curious about it and was very eager and excited to watch it. I was able to find time to watch it as our Valentine's movie date with my husband. I already got hooked even at the start of the movie. The scenes were excellently executed and the story was properly told. Every scene makes sense and every line speaks of the truth. People who are in love will be able to relate to the story. Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum (the new love of my life) portrayed their roles so well that you can feel every emotions that they have. Although the story was a bit short for me, I will still recommend this movie to my family and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment