Monday, March 5, 2012

Dillingers, the taste that lingers...

Last Saturday, me and my husband were strolling in Makati after bringing our car to Toyota for its regular scheduled service. We decided to go to Greenbelt 3 for our lunch. We saw this very timid looking but classy restaurant in the corner and decided to dine in. The inside looks great and welcoming. The staff assisted us instantly and offered seats for us. Dillingers seems like a wine house but it is not. Because we walked from Toyota Makati to Greenbelt 3, I got myself their Rib-eye steak, Fettuccine Alfredo and my favorite Spicy Buffalo Wings while my husband got himself their Broiled Dory Fillet. Their food tastes great and it is surprisingly affordable. Their Spicy Buffalo Wings is to die for. At first I thought that it will cost us much but to my surprise, it didn't. I recommend this place to anyone who will be visiting Greenbelt 3. It is located on the 3rd Floor near Yakimix. Will I still go back?... By any means, YES!!!!! Delicious and affordable yet classy.



Location: Greenbelt 3, Makati City

No comments:

Post a Comment