Friday, December 2, 2011

I left my heart in Pepper Lunch...

I can never explain the feeling that I have whenever I am inside a Pepper Lunch food chain. It is as if I want to sit down right away and indulge myself in the best beef served on a plate. My favorite is their Beef Teriyaki with Egg and just right after my first bite of it I already feel like a child sipping my favorite chocolate drink. It brings back happy memories. This is, indeed, a must-try. They offer a lot of other great choices at an affordable price that ranges from P215 - P635. It may be a little more expensive than the regular fast food chains, but I guarantee you that it is worth every penny!
Will I still go back?... Certainly!!! Their beef is the best in town!


Locations: The Power Plant Mall, Alabang Town Center, Robinsons Ermita, SM Mall of Asia, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Greenbelt 5, Megamall

No comments:

Post a Comment