Friday, December 2, 2011

Army Navy! Home of the best burger and burrito.

I have been hearing a lot about this restaurant from friends. I have also read some articles about it which left me curious and very eager to taste it.

Finally, while walking around Makati one fine morning while waiting for my car's periodic maintenance, I was able to see an Army Navy branch. I went inside it with excitement and with no hesitations I ordered the Bully Boy burger (Triple quarter-pound natural beef patties, topped with fresh crispy lettuce, tomato slice & onions, mayo & ketchup on toasted sesame seed kaiser bun) and Steak burrito without even thinking if I can eat it all or not. It was a heavenly experience. I am not much of a burger person because I am more into rice but I loved this one.

Will I still go back?... Definitely!!! And I am hoping that it will be soon.



Locations: ArmyNavy Tagaytay, ArmyNavy G5, ArmyNavy La Salle (w/ delivery), ArmyNavy Sky Garden, ArmyNavy Dela Rosa (w/ delivery), ArmyNavy Alabang, ArmyNavy Harbour Square (w/ delivery), ArmyNavy Emerald Ave. (w/ delivery), ArmyNavy Tomas Morato, ArmyNavy BF Paranaque, Army Navy The Fort

No comments:

Post a Comment