Tuesday, February 26, 2013

32 years of existence...

February 25 is a very special day for me because this is the day that my other half was born. This day marks the 32nd year of my husband's existence here on earth (he may be old but he definitely doesn't look like it).

Marlon was born on February 25, 1981 and ever since then he has been special to everyone around him. I am so lucky and thankful that I found him and that he also found me. He really spoils me a lot and he takes good care of me and our family. Our son, Matteo, and daughter, Margarita, are very lucky to have him as their father because he is very thoughtful and responsible and I know that everyone around us knows that.

We decided to celebrate his birthday in a very simple way. We left our son, Matteo, at home so we can watch a movie.

First, we went to Adidas at Petron in Diego Silang and got the birthday boy a shirt. Too bad he wasn't able to buy any shoes.

Then, we went to SM Megamall in Mandaluyong to watch Hansel and Gretel. Before going inside the cinema, we both had Happy Lemon first. I got my dose of Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese while he got Grapefruit Green Tea with Aloe. Yummy as usual.

Now, it's time to watch a movie. Hansel and Gretel is a must-see. We both loved it. No regrets, at all. (see Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunter review)


After the movie, we went to J. Co for some doughnut hoarding. :) We decided to buy 3 dozens since we don't go often to Megamall. Although, I still like Krispy Kreme more than J. Co because it is sweeter (I have a sweet tooth). We left one box as "pasalalubong" for my sisters and brought home the other 2 boxes for ourselves. :)


After J. Co, we went to Odyssey to see if they have the new Franco CD because it isn't available yet in Astro. Luckily, Franco, himself, was there for some CD signing. I am his number 1 fan. Although, I've seen him a lot of times, it still felt like it was the first time! :)


Lastly, we went to Yoshinoya for dinner. As expected, Marlon only wanted to have siomai while I ordered their Gyudon + Ebi tempura Jumbo plate :). For dessert, we went to Gelatissimo for some ice-cream.

This has been a fun-filled day. Before going home, of course, we didn't forget to buy anything for Matteo. So we went to Toy Kingdom and got him his favorite, Hot Wheels.


Happy Birthday, bebe. I hope you enjoyed your day...

No comments:

Post a Comment