Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters

Finally, after more than a month that the movie has been released, we were able to watch it. Good thing that it is still being shown in SM Megamall. I've been wanting to watch this move but because we cannot go to the mall without our son, Matteo, we can't watch any movie at all.

I would love to watch this movie over and over again. I laughed and screamed a lot of times during the movie. It may be brutal and bloody but it didn't look cheap and scary. The effects and the story line were perfectly combined. Jeremy Renner and Gemma Arterton, for me, were perfect for the lead roles. I can see that they have perfectly adapted themselves to their roles and that is the reason why the movie became very interesting. I will definitely recommend this to my friends and relatives while the movie is still shown in some cinemas. I feel that there is more to this movie. So I am hoping that the next sequel will be available soon and I will be the first one to watch it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment