Monday, May 13, 2013

Pastry Rific: My Cupcake of Choice


I have always had a sweet tooth, sweeter than everyone else that I know and cupcakes are on the top of my list and that is the reason why I always roam around to find the best cupcake that I can have.

Until, I tasted a home-made cupcake baked by a simple girl with big dreams and she named her creations as Pastry Rific.


Think about a variety of perfectly-blended icing flavors on top of either chocolate, vanilla, carrot or marbled cupcakes. You will definitely feel the need to have more bite once you dig into it.

Chocolate, Mint, Spicy Chocolate, Peach, Lemon, Ube and Cream Cheese are the icing flavors to choose from. My personal favorite is the Carrot Cupcake with Cream Cheese icing. And I tell you, I can finish 10 of these delicious cupcakes in an instant!


If you are thinking about the price of these cupcakes, well, they are cheaper than the ones in the market. Take it from me, you will definitely not go wrong with these cupcakes. Unlike other cupcakes, Patry Rific's cupcakes are more dense and full. It is chewy and the taste is just right that makes it perfect for kids and kids at heart. :)

So to my fellow foodies, please try their cupcakes and I bet you that you will surely crave for more.

Perfect for give-aways and for special occassions..

Here are some of the details if you want to order from them:

Minimum 6pcs.

Bulk order is 25pcs and up.

We give discount on orders 6pcs and up! as long as you will place your order 1 week in advace for non-bulk (24 pcs below) and 2 weeks in advance for bulk orders (25 and above)

Free delivery within Makati area (Greenbelt, Landmark, Glorietta, SM Makati, Makati Ave, Ayala Ave.)

Free use of cupcake holders for bulk orders for all occassion.

For other query you can reach us through:

0917-629-3119

0921-965-3011

pastry_rific@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment